Enquiry Form: Kindly post your queries in the below form. We will get in touch with you shortly.
|03.03.2023||Regular||11:00 am to 01:30 pm|
|09.06.2023||Regular||11:00 am to 01:30 pm|
|24.07.2023||Regular||11:00 am to 01:30 pm|
|20.09.2023||Regular||02:30 pm to 04:30 pm|
|07.10.2023||Weekend||Agriculture||05:30 pm to 07:30 pm|
|16.11.2023||Regular||PSIR||05:30 pm to 08:00 pm|
|02.12.2023||Weekend||Psychology||09:00 am to 01:00 pm|
|23.11.2023||Regular||Sociology||02:30 pm to 01:00 pm|
|24.11.2023||Regular||Public Administration||Update Soon...|
|24.11.2023||Regular||Agriculture||06:30 pm to 08:30 pm|
|25.11.2023||Weekend||Mathematics||02:30 pm to 08:00 pm|
|04.12.2023||Regular||Agriculture||06:30 am to 08:30 pm|
|Forestry and Geology - After Prelims Result|
Shankar IAS Academy, a leading civil service training institute based in Chennai has opened its branch in Delhi. Shankar IAS Academy in Delhi will bring the best faculties and trainers to provide quality classes to students in Delhi. This branch is fully equipped with state-of-the-art classrooms and infrastructure making it the best IAS academy in Delhi.
Do watch out for the number of candidates cleared from our institute and the consistency of such records. Do check for student testimonials to gain more ideas.
Shankar is one such institute that has had a consistent track record for over a decade. Over 1000 aspirants from the academy are civil servants now.
Getting placed in the Indian Administrative Services is a coveted dream for millions in the country. Hence the journey of UPSC requires guidance from the best IAS academy – Shankar IAS Academy. With more than a decade of dominating the IAS coaching scenario in the South of India, Shankar IAS Academy is one of the best IAS academies in Delhi.
As the competitions are very tough there is little space left for mistakes in the UPSC exam and a candidate has to be thoroughly prepared for those prior with diligent practice and gaining knowledge.
IAS aspirants can either choose to prepare for the exam on their own or register with a top IAS coaching institute in Delhi. For the Civil services examination or for that matter any competitive examination, the role of an institute is a mere 5%. However, a wrong selection of institute can make the remaining 95 % effort put by the candidate in vain. Hence it is of utmost importance to select the right institute for your preparation. The 5 % role of the institute plays a vital role in bringing meaning and substance to your 95%.
Thus, joining the best UPSC coaching centre helps aspirants prepare in a streamlined manner. Steps to preparing for the exam:
With an unbeatable track record of top results since 2004, Shankar IAS Academy is your go-to IAS Coaching Academy in Delhi. We provide exhaustive coaching for all UPSC exams with highly experienced faculty and trainers. Do check out the institutional culture, which largely includes their infrastructure, mentoring, and their accuracy in question prediction.
Shankar IAS Academy is a trusted IAS Coaching Institute in Delhi that offers various course options for students.
For additional details on the course schedules, duration, and fee structure contact us today.