It is this time where you put complete dedication and smart work. This is the last leg of the Prelims exam preparation for 2021.
Assuming you have completed all the basics and NCERTs by now, here we provide you few basic hacks to follow for the rest of 75 days.
Go with the syllabus first! It is time to make sure you complete the entire syllabus by now. If there are any topics untouched, try to finish it soon or put a plan along with your current preparation.
- Test Series! It is high time you join a test series to get evaluated. It will help you in self-assessment which is an essential thing to do now. Taking one test per day leads to solving 7500 questions before D- day.
- Previous year’s question paper! Go through the last ten years’ papers and SOLVE them yourself with proper test setup like timing, without break.
- Follow and stick to your timetable!
- Try to study aligning with the exam timings. Like, avoid sleeping at noon and be very active from 9 AM to 5 PM.
- Your daily learning should include Current Affairs, Revision, question papers, and tests.
- Revise, Revise! The most important thing which usually gets forgotten in the process of the last leg! Include 3 sessions of revision- One, in the morning, to revise last day’s topics; Second, at any time of the day to revise last week’s important volatile topics/facts, etc and Thirdly, at night before you wind up, to revise that day’s topics
- This may seem like too much, but the thing is it won’t consume much time because the first session is the one which was last day’s revision. It is extremely helpful for the candidates
- Go through your NOTES for all the subjects.
- Avoid meeting gatherings like marriages, friend’s meet-ups, etc
- Take care of your health. Since the Covid cases are rising, it is wise to keep yourself safe to avoid unnecessary complications at the exam time
- Sleep for a minimum of 7-8 hours. DO NOT compensate for sleep.