Banking Examination in India
Indian Banking Industry has shown steady growth despite the global financial turmoil, due to the strong and disciplined Banking and Financial Systems that we have in place. The sector boasts an annual growth rate of over 51% since the year 2001. Studies indicate that the manpower requirements for banking industry in the next five years will be around 6 Lakhs.
Typical structure of Bank Recruitment Test (Officers' level)
The recruitment of a Public Sector Bank is conducted by the IBPS along with the coordination of the concerned bank. Recruitment is typically conducted in two stages. First stage comprises of a Written Test which has the following modules:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Knowledge
- English Language Skills
- Computer Skills
- Specialized Subject Skills (as applicable for Specialist Officers)
- Descriptive English Writing Skills
Once qualified in this test, the candidates are awarded with a qualification certificate-cum-score card. Thereafter, all the 19 Public Sector Banks (see the list below) individually publish their vacancies and accordingly ask those candidates to apply who score above a certain cut-off as decided by the bank. The shortlisted candidates are asked to come for interview, which is the second stage. Few banks also conduct Group Discussion along with interview. A final provisional merit list is produced by the banks thereafter considering grand total marks of Written Test and Group Discussion/Personal Interview test.
Public Sector Banks in India
- Punjab National Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Canara Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Central Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab and Sind Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- United Bank of India
- Union Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
State Bank of India and its associate banks
- State Bank of India
- State Bank of Indore
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- State Bank of Patiala
- State Bank of Mysore
- State Bank of Saurashtra
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
- State Bank of Travancore
- Admission process will be based on first come first served basis.
- Fees can be paid in cash or through Bank Draft in favour of "Shankar IAS Academy" payable at Chennai.
- Three recent passport size photographs have to be submitted at the time of admission.
- Please Note Fees once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances. No request will be entertained in this regard.
- If for any reason, the candidate discontinues the course, he/she will have no claim on refund of fees.
Rs. 9000 0nly
|1.||Regular||Monday to Friday||3 months|
|Office Address|| No.51/2, 2nd Floor,
Titan Eyeplus Upstairs,
Denkanikotta Road, Shanthi Nagar,
|Contact No||9894904905, 9994473939, 04344226905|
|Office Address||No.6, Vignesh Park, 3rd Floor,
Ram Nagar (Hotel Alankar Backside)
Coimbatore – 637 001
|Office Address||No.20/3, 2nd Floor, KMS Complex,
Namakkal – 687 001
|Office Address||No.5&6,Balan Complex,
Manakavalanpillai Hospital Road, Near Market Bus Stop;
SOUTH VELI STREET (NEAR THERKKUVASAL BUS STOP),
2ND FLOOR, (OPP TO EB POWER HOUSE),
COVAI ROAD, KARUR-639 002.
|Contact No||98941 50558